ELV Motors Return Policy
Thank you for your recent order. Your satisfaction is important to us. Inspect and check your items as soon as possible. Customers must notify us within 48 hours of receiving damaged merchandise. No returns or exchanges after 30 days from delivery date. Please follow the following steps if you would like to exchange or return an item.
1. Returned Items (please include your order # and list the items you are returning) a. Item must be returned with 3 days from the date that you received the product and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. b. All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Email info@ELVMotors.com, Mon-Fri 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (PST) to obtain an RMA number. NO EXCEPTIONS! c. Returns without an RMA number will be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. d. All returns must be in its original packaging (in new and unused condition). e. No return will be authorized in the event damage occurs to products resulting from a customer return and not all returns with an RMA will be accepted for a refund / credit.
2. Exchanged Items a. Exchanged items do not require an RMA. b. New shipping charges will apply for exchange orders.
3. Non-Returnable Items a. All consumables
4. Shipping Charge a. Orders that have received free shipping due to a Free Shipping promotion or other discounts may have shipping assessed on the original order if the return causes the total sales amount to fall below the promotional amount. b. All Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Like any other electric bicycle dealer, ELV Motors, Inc. does not warrant any products. All warranties are offered by the manufacturers. Most but not all manfacturers offer a minium one year warranty against manufacturer's defects. Most but not all offer to pay labor for warranty service. Each manufacturer offers different coverage and coverage may vary by model. Please request a copy of the warranty prior to purchasing a bike or visit the manufacturer's site to read what the warranty covers or does not cover. Below is a one manufacturer's exclusion disclosure.
EXCLUSIONS – ITEMS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY This warranty explicitly DOES NOT COVER
(1) Normal maintenance services, including without limitation, adjustments to brakes the following:
(2) Any part of the vehicles paint or other finishes.
(3) The replacement of normal wearing parts, including without limitation, all rubber parts (except engine oil seals), gaskets, light bulbs, lenses, wires, cables, fuses, tires, tubes, brake linings, hardware, hoses, and plastic parts.
(4) Any vehicle that has been used for competition, racing, or rental.
(5) Any repairs or replacements required as a result of accident or collision.
(6) Any repairs or replacement required as a result of misuse, negligence, abnormal or insufficient care.
(7) Any repairs or replacements required as a result of modifications or alterations made to the vehicle including, without limitation, the installation of performance accessories
(8) Any repairs or replacements required as a result of the use of parts or accessories not approved by manufacturer
(9) Damage resulting from the failure to operate the vehicle in accordance with the operating instruction in the Owners Manual
(10) Any repairs or replacements required as a result of the vehicle not having received, during the warranty term, the service inspections prescribed in the eMoto Owners Manual.
(11) Any Vehicle that has been used for purposes other that what it was designed for.
(12) Any vehicle that has had its load capacity exceeded of either weight or persons.
(13) Any and all shipping damage is not a responsibility of the manufacturer, and must be pursued with the shipping company at the dealer’s expense. Warranty Claim Instructions To submit a claim to ELV Motors, Inc. for warranty approval, please contact ELV Motors, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that all parts replaced under warranty immediately become the property of manufacturer and, upon request, must be returned to manufacturer at your expense. You must hold warranty-repaired parts for 90 days. PLEASE NOTE: Any warranty claims ultimately deemed fraudulent by manfacturer will be charged back to the claimant on file.